Tick tock
My clock


Menu
navigation

Photobucket

About Bubble Stories Daily reads Credits

Shout-out
Chatty board



Apple of my eye
Nur Athirah Auni

Photobucket

Friends
Smile! :)

Emo Comments For Hi5

Music
the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

Knowing and Learning.
My 비디오 ~
Beautiful Saturday~
My sunshine ^^
School stories
한국 친구 (That's Korean for Korean friends) ^__^
I miss my old phone T_T
Sumner's Cockles!
Sushi Night!
Oh My Lady!


Archives

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


Learning Korean101. It's so hard to learn on my own Photobucket

Thank You!
Salaam. I hope you have a good day and leave with a smile on the face :)
I moved!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 4:00 AM

Salaam.

I saw one tumblelog few days ago and fell in love with it. So, now I'm using Tumblr. I want to capture at least one photo a day and post on Tumblr, write few words of reflection about it. Me and my best friend promised to keep one tumblelog each. It's kind of like a photo journal where each of us tells what have been going on around us, what we have been up to, what we have in mind when we see something; that sort of things. You might want to do the same thing with your best buddy ^^

Anyways, visit my Tumblr. http://domeofgreen.tumblr.com

Assalamualaikum.

0 Dropped Some Love