Tick tock
My clock


Menu
navigation

Photobucket

About Bubble Stories Daily reads Credits

Shout-out
Chatty board



Apple of my eye
Nur Athirah Auni

Photobucket

Friends
Smile! :)

Emo Comments For Hi5

Music
the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

I miss my old phone T_T
Sumner's Cockles!
Sushi Night!
Oh My Lady!
Batch dinners.
Finally~ :)
Study break~~
Monopoly!!
Cycling Day!
First entry!


Archives

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


Learning Korean101. It's so hard to learn on my own Photobucket

Thank You!
Salaam. I hope you have a good day and leave with a smile on the face :)
한국 친구 (That's Korean for Korean friends) ^__^
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 @ 9:33 PM

Salaam.

Last week was so memorable~..

On Monday, Zaty my old friend from MARA Seremban College came down to Christchurch to pay me a visit. Since she had never 'consciously' been to Christchurch (she'd been here once when she was small) before, so I sweet-talked her into coming here and yay, she did! She stayed here for a week. We walked around the city, the university campus and sometimes just watched some Korean or Japanese dramas on laptop.

A week prior, I met a Korean girl from a language exchange website. Her name was Lisa. She was here in New Zealand under a work-holiday visa. Interestingly, she also happened to be in Christchurch on the same week when Zaty was here. We decided to meet on a Thursday afternoon somewhere at the Cathedral Square. It was actually my first time meeting a person whom I knew from the cyber world! It was such a good experience.

Two days later on Christmas day, all of us had dinner together at my house. It felt kind of like a farewell dinner since Zaty, Fiqs, Lisa and her friend Vicky were leaving on the next day . Zaty made us delicious roasted chicken alongside fried noodle!

Enjoy the photos!


This is our first photo together. From left: Lisa, me, Zaty, Ain, Vicky.


We took few photos in front of our flat before Lisa and Vicky left.








Last but not least, Zaty's homemade roasted chicken! Yummy~~

On our way to the backpacker, we sang a couple of SNSD songs Oh! and Gee (purely because those were the only ones I knew, lol). Hehe...

Thanks to Zaty and Ain for making such wonderful dinner

0 Dropped Some Love