Tick tock
My clock


Menu
navigation

Photobucket

About Bubble Stories Daily reads Credits

Shout-out
Chatty board



Apple of my eye
Nur Athirah Auni

Photobucket

Friends
Smile! :)

Emo Comments For Hi5

Music
the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

Sumner's Cockles!
Sushi Night!
Oh My Lady!
Batch dinners.
Finally~ :)
Study break~~
Monopoly!!
Cycling Day!
First entry!


Archives

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


Learning Korean101. It's so hard to learn on my own Photobucket

Thank You!
Salaam. I hope you have a good day and leave with a smile on the face :)
I miss my old phone T_T
Sunday, December 26, 2010 @ 8:25 PM

Salaam.

That evening we went to Crosbie Park. It has a complete basketball court but we actually ended up playing netball because I thought basketball was just plain harder especially when you wanted to steal the ball from the opponent.

Since there was a small playground and apparently no other kids were there, we took some time being like little children on the swings and slides before actually went to the basketball court.

So, when it was time to go home, I suddenly realized that my cellphone was nowhere in the car nor my pocket. We looked so hard for it but it's nowhere to be found . It's been with me for 2 faithful years. Aigoo~~

On our way to the park, I happened to use the phone and play some songs from 1 Litre of Tears including the fairwell song which Aya's classmates sang to her when she had to leave the school. Aigoo~~... Perfect sadness!

So, this is the 9th March song;


Anyway, I have a new phone now. My parents brought it all the way from Malaysia when they came to visit me a couple of weeks ago. It's all good~..

0 Dropped Some Love