Tick tock
My clock


Menu
navigation

Photobucket

About Bubble Stories Daily reads Credits

Shout-out
Chatty board



Apple of my eye
Nur Athirah Auni

Photobucket

Friends
Smile! :)

Emo Comments For Hi5

Music
the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

Oh My Lady!
Batch dinners.
Finally~ :)
Study break~~
Monopoly!!
Cycling Day!
First entry!


Archives

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


Learning Korean101. It's so hard to learn on my own Photobucket

Thank You!
Salaam. I hope you have a good day and leave with a smile on the face :)
Sushi Night!
Saturday, November 27, 2010 @ 4:13 AM

Salaam.

So, after the awesome dinner with my fellow batchmates, me and four others; Fiqs, Amalina, Misya and Onai made some good sushi and riceballs. It was a lot of fun despite my headache! So here are some photos we managed to take!


Happy faces~


Yummy tuna!


Amalina, Onai and Me!


The sushi makers


Misya also made lasagna, using some leftovers from the fridge. Hence the poor looks

On the next day, Fiqs cooked us her popular 'Kungfu' noodle. We had it while enjoying a Hindi movie Mujhse Dosti Karoge (Let's be friends).

We all had fun . This was actually the last time I got to spend some time with Misya and Amalina before they flew back to Malaysia 2 days later . I hope they'll enjoy their remaining time in Christchurch and achieve their dreams

0 Dropped Some Love