Tick tock
My clock


Menu
navigation

Photobucket

About Bubble Stories Daily reads Credits

Shout-out
Chatty board



Apple of my eye
Nur Athirah Auni

Photobucket

Friends
Smile! :)

Emo Comments For Hi5

Music
the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

My sunshine ^^
School stories
한국 친구 (That's Korean for Korean friends) ^__^
I miss my old phone T_T
Sumner's Cockles!
Sushi Night!
Oh My Lady!
Batch dinners.
Finally~ :)
Study break~~


Archives

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


Learning Korean101. It's so hard to learn on my own Photobucket

Thank You!
Salaam. I hope you have a good day and leave with a smile on the face :)
Beautiful Saturday~
Saturday, January 15, 2011 @ 1:09 AM

Salaam.

It's the weekend! Yay! Hehe... Weekend or not, it makes no difference since I'm unemployed
(ㅠ_ㅠ). However, I enjoyed and was happy for what happened today. It was the most beautiful Saturday, warm weather with temperature rose up to 30C , amazing display of cloud during the day and dusk, wonderful orange sunset like the ones you see in Japanese dramas ^^. I captured the momentous event (how can I not?) and I have some of them posted in here. Oh, one more thing! I managed to type in Korean or 한국 today using my Western keyboard! ^^ I just can't be happier.


This photo was taken at 2-ish



Orange sunset

~Incredible form of cloud~





This one looks scary but it enraptures me at the same time.

Since the weather has been good to us, we can't just let our day pass mundanely. So, we decided to use our Golf voucher that we managed to grab from GrabOne few days before. It was our first golf experience. We were terribly ridiculous at it (luckily no one else was around... haha) but it made our day!

A professional golfer I am







The green golf course~




One last photo before we said our goodbyes~

Onai made a colourful slideshow of photos that I took last spring! Enjoy it as much as I did!

Shahrazad: Pictures

0 Dropped Some Love