Tick tock
My clock


Menu
navigation

Photobucket

About Bubble Stories Daily reads Credits

Shout-out
Chatty board



Apple of my eye
Nur Athirah Auni

Photobucket

Friends
Smile! :)

Emo Comments For Hi5

Music
the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

한국 친구 (That's Korean for Korean friends) ^__^
I miss my old phone T_T
Sumner's Cockles!
Sushi Night!
Oh My Lady!
Batch dinners.
Finally~ :)
Study break~~
Monopoly!!
Cycling Day!


Archives

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


Learning Korean101. It's so hard to learn on my own Photobucket

Thank You!
Salaam. I hope you have a good day and leave with a smile on the face :)
School stories
Sunday, January 2, 2011 @ 11:05 PM

Salaam .
Today marks the first day of 2011 school session in Malaysia . I remember my first day at school, seeing my classmates' parents watch their kids in the classroom from outside, one or two pupils cry their heart out; probably because they were scared of the new environment, worried if their mother or father would leave or they might have heard some random scary stories about teachers, who knows. There was one time when I saw a Standard 1 (first year primary school) girl, all , insisted to go back home. But one of the school teachers tried to calm her down and told her he might get caught by the police if she didn't stay at school. Haha... How cute .It was my father who sent me to school that day and since he also had to attend school (he's a teacher), he left me after making sure everything was alright. I barely knew anyone in the class. My friends who went to the same kindergarten as me were mostly in the other classroom. So, I had to make some new friends.

My classroom teacher was Teacher Basirah, she's my mother's high school friend. She was quite a scary teacher but she became scarier with her son whom happened to be in the same class as me but she's actually a nice person . Well, in Malaysia (or should I say Asian countries?), the teachers and parents are strict when it comes to disciplining a child. We'd be in trouble if we didn't do the homework. I used to bring bottled water to school back then. I had two bottles. One of them was fairly a small one. I was ashamed to bring that one to school compared to the other one because I thought I'd look like a kid if I carry it around. Haha...Well, that was 17 years ago, when I was 7 .

Six years later, when I was 13, I entered my first year of high school . The first person whom I talked to was a Siamese girl. She was my first non-Malay friend. Her name was Kulaab which means Rose, the flower in Thai. As time went by, I made more friends who later became my good friends, up until today. We went out for lunch together, if one of us joined the Scouts, so did the rest of us (In truth, I didn't favour Scouts that much because I hated going on a camping... Haha). The members of our group were Murni, Syakirah, Dalila and Nagjwa, to name a few.

Of all my five years at high school, my favourite year was when I was in Form 3 . That was when everyone in the class got along well with each other. There was this girl whom, by the first look, everyone would say she's just hard to befriend with, but later turned out to be the funniest one in the class (minus the boys). Haha...
Ahh... Good Old Days~~

I don't have so many photos from the high school years because I didn't have my own camera, plus I hated to be in the picture. But I do have few of them.
Enjoy!

The oldest photo of us!


Our first 'date' after we left high school!

Aziela and Dalila.


They made a good company


Kirah and me!

Saranghae~~

I you~~



~Friends forever~


0 Dropped Some Love